Windows Media Player 11
Play various kinds of audio and video files
- Category Players
- Program license Free
- Version 11.0.5721.5262
- Size 25.76 MB
- Works under: Windows XP / Windows 10 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Program available in English
- Program by Microsoft Corporation
If you're looking for a convenient app to let you play your audio and video files, you might want to give Windows Media Player 11 a try. In addition to allowing you to play your files, this app will also let you make a library of your media files. You can also create a playlist of music. These features allow you to access and organize your media files more easily.
This app is still being used, but it is from a few years back when Microsoft XP was commonly being used. That's why a lot of people like to use the Windows Media Player 11 when they're viewing file types from a few years ago. For example, this is a good app to use to view AVI files. A lot of users enjoy being able to make their library using the media player and change the names of the files within the library. It's easier than ever to copy a library in Windows Media Player 11. On the other hand, some users have complained that it's a little more complicated to install the software. This is due to the fact that the software has to be validated. However, there's a lot of information available in online forums to help users through this part of using the software.
- Keep files organized without any effort- If you like to stay organized and you have a lot of video and photo files, this is a good app for you. It's easy to organize libraries and playlists with Windows Media Player 11.
- Use the player itself to make edits to tags and file names- It's convenient that you don't have to go out of the program when you want to change the name of your files. You can make edits to things like tags and files right there in the app.
- New codecs are necessary when you want to include new file types- Because this app is a little dated, you have to add in codecs if you want to try to use it to run newer files.
- You can't use this on a 64bit Windows 10 machine- Another thing that indicates the age of this app is that it won't work with a 64bit windows machine.